Monday 9 July 2007

Ghost for Sale

Found on Ghost-stories.net, a ghost for sale on Ebay.

My Mother the Ghost

If you are the high bidder, in addition to purchasing my mother’s ghost, this is what you will receive:
– A small scrapbook with my mom’s story in it. It will include photos of my mom as a child; in her 20’s; at her wedding; a photo taken on her last birthday in 2001 (four generations: my grandmother, my mom, me and my daughter); photos of the TVs and light fixture that she haunts; and a photo of her cemetery headstone. (She is buried at the cemetery surrounding a world-famous wedding chapel, Duncan Memorial Chapel in Floydsburg, Kentucky.) The chapel is clearly visible behind her grave.
– Her eternity band that she wore with her engagement ring and wedding band. It is 18K white gold and has an intricate floral pattern, no stones. We believe Mom’s ghost will go with the ring.
– A that this story is true, signed by me, my husband and my children.
Please help! Thank you in advance for taking good care of Mom's ghost.


The ideal gift for the fortean in your life.

1 comment:

Mike Arnzen said...

Reminiscent of Joe Hill's recent novel, Heart-Shaped Box! Great blog... I'm going to add your site to The Popular Uncanny weblinks ( http://www.gorelets.com/uncanny/ ). Keep up the great work!